Protecting Your Family With Love
Singapore Bed Bug, Termite, Rodents, Pest Control Specialists
Why Hire Us As Your Bed Bugs & Pest Control Specialist?
Multiple homes in Singapore are reeling under the weight of bedbug or pest infestations. While some people may take the threat posed here lightly, it is real and dangerous. Bedbugs can cause diseases. Pests make your life uncomfortable and generally weaken your health. At the same time, they may destroy property and leave you with bills that had not been planned for. Now, there is a wide range of companies in the country offering control options, but not all of them do what they promise. While some are real, others will hit you with prices that are over the top and then hang you out to dry.
We are one of the most preferred bed bug and pest control companies in Singapore, and there are reasons you should choose us.
While there are many options out there, most of the companies you check out do not have a license to exterminate pests. This poses a huge problem because licenses are a legal requirement. The only explanation as to why one would lack a license is because they are either unqualified in what they do or they have illegal products on their shelves. Legitimate companies like ours are backed by licensing bodies, and this is a measure of quality. With us, you do not have to worry about botched operations or illegal use of pesticides.
The bad companies will charge you prices that are over the top and then disappoint you when it comes to quality. You will find that their chemicals are not the best there is in the country. As a result, you might end up paying over and over again to solve the same problem. Other outfits pride themselves in being affordable, but in reality they offer very attractive prices and then offer very shoddy service. While prices are an important consideration in every business transaction, expensive services are not going to be the best all the time. On the flip side, the cheapest item in the market is not always going to mean that you got yourself a bargain. We offer pricing packages that are commensurate with the services we provide. In addition to that, we do not charge our customers for any hidden services. The implication here is that you will only pay for what is quoted. This policy has been in effect for a long time now and will stay the same for years to come.
The science of controlling or exterminating pests has to be learned. No one can purport to just know what to do in the event of an infestation. You are going to come across many entities who claim to be able to solve your problem in a couple hours. This is fine, but then, they must be qualified in that field. A good technician knows when to use spraying chemicals and how to use them. The wrong use and disposal of these compounds can have a negative effect on the health of children and pets. As you can see, choosing a technician can make or break your whole project. You do not want someone who leaves traces of chemicals all over the place, putting the safety of children and pets in danger.
Exterminating bugs and other pests is risky business. You have to think about all the danger posed to your health, that of your kids and even pets. There have been incidences in which people were hospitalized after inhaling the wrong chemicals during pest control activities. There have also been incidences of fire breaking out in such operations. We are a safe company to work with because we map out all contingences. Just to make sure that you are covered, we have taken out insurance policies that help ease your worry and ensure that any risk suffered can be legally mitigated.
Most people who have tried the science of pest control and extermination know that it is not easy at all. It requires training but more importantly, there is a need for the professional involved to have years of experience. Different chemicals work in different situations. There are incidences during which powders are more preferable than sprays. There are situations whereby pests have to be exterminated during a particular season. When a company has been around for as long as we have, then they know what to do in all situations. We have handled virtually all types of bed bugs and related problems over the years we have been in operation. As a client, you are guaranteed that whenever we get started, we know what needs to be done to rid you of that nagging problem. All you have to do is point us in the right direction. Never trust rookies with your pest control projects because the only guarantee there is that they will bungle the whole process.
Some pest control companies here in Singapore will keep you waiting before deciding to handle your problem. When they eventually get around to it, it becomes too late to do much because the problem is already aggravated. Others promise to be with you in a couple days but take weeks to get where you are. You deserve a company that responds to your need as soon as it crops up. If they promise to be with you in an hour, then they need to be with you in precisely 60 minutes. We have established a reputation of trust and reliability, so you can always be assured of our presence as long as contact has been made and an agreement reached.
Singapore’s weather is great for human inhabitation. The flip side is that this convenience spills over to bedbugs and other pests too. They find the perfect environment to grow and breed in our homes, and their presence in our lives is potentially dangerous. To rid yourself of associated risks, you need to acquire the services of a reliable control company, preferably one that has been around and for a while and understands local pests and their control methods. We are that company.
How To Find & Remove Bed Bugs?
Your home is naturally designed to be a source of comfort, peace and relaxation but things quickly take a sour turn when bedbugs infest it. The once comfortable bed you winded up your day on turns to a hot spot of pain, itch and rashes.
Singapore is naturally a hot country. It experiences high temperatures most times of the year hence naturally creating a suitable environment for the survival of bedbugs. These tiny insects purely feed on human and animal blood. If they infest your home, rest assured that they depend on yours and your pet’s blood for survival.
These insects strategically hide in areas where you’re less likely to spot them. The more strategic the place the better for them as it means they have a place of procreating and multiplying. The longer they go unnoticed, the more bedbugs you’ll have to deal with.
Signs of Bedbugs in your Home
Most people suspect the presence of bed bugs after they develop rashes on their skin. This is not a reliable sign to go by as the rash might be from a variety of causes such as; allergic reactions to food, plants or a disease. If keen, you might notice some pretty obvious signs that will definitely let you know that there is a bedbug infestation in your house.
1. Reddish spots on your bed sheets or mattress. These are normally as a result of bedbugs being crushed unknowingly when you lay on the bed
2. Dark spots on your bedding or mattress. These are beg bugs excretions. They tend to bleed on your bed sheet just like a marker pen would.
3. If you look closely you will notice some yellow peels. These is the skin of the bedbug that shells off as they move to the next stage of life. You might also notice some eggs and egg shells. The eggs are normally glued to the surface in order to preserve them by the bed bugs.
4. Most importantly, you might see some live bedbugs crawling around. They will scatter and run when they notice you but seeing them calls for action. The more you wait the harder and expensive it will be to get rid of them.
How to Find Bedbugs?
Bedbugs are strategic insects as their main focus is to keep their existence undiscovered and their hide out undisclosed. Most people only discover that there are bedbugs in their homes after the home is fully infested. This may be because some people do not develop rashes as a reaction to bedbug bites. Bedbugs are small and slim in nature hence can fit in even the smallest places. It is also important to note that these animals thrive in warm places hence giving you a hint on where they are likely to be. However, there are some common places that bedbugs are commonly situated around the home.
In the beginning of an infestation, you can easily spot these creatures on the seams, tags and piping of the mattress. There might be just a few with eggs stuck to the mattress. Some might be hiding on the cracks and joints of the bed frame so be sure to check there as well.
You’ll know that your house is fully infested with bedbugs when they spread to other areas of the house outside the bedroom. These include;
1. Due to their unusually flat bodies, they can easily fit in cracks on walls
2. On the seams of sofas. This is an ideal hiding place for them as they can easily feed and hide at the same time.
3. In between cushions
4. In the folds of curtains. If you rarely wash your curtains, they can hide here for a long time before getting noticed.
5. Electrical appliances. Their need for a warm environment is crucial for their procreation and survival.
6. Under loose wall paper. This is a very strategic hiding place and most go unnoticed as others are eradicated.
7. Corners where ceiling meets the wall.
You should understand that as much as most bedbugs can be spotted, some go unnoticed especially the young ones when they hatch. Before their first feed, young bedbugs are clear in color. They only gain their deep red/ brownish color after they feed. This means that you could be starring at them without actually seeing them especially if they stay still.
How to Remove Bedbugs?
After you certain about their existence you can choose an eradication process that best suits you and your family, Though effective, some may be harmful especially where small children are involved.
1. Although mattresses are the best hiding spots for these menaces, they are the hardest to treat. This is because the bugs dig deep hence making it almost impossible to get them all. If heavily infested, it is advisable to discard it. Alternatively, you may purchase a bed bug proof mattress cover. This will keep the bugs trapped inside the mattress and eventually die as a result of starvation.
2. If you have items stored under the bed, get rid of them and ensure that the floor is clear.
3. If there are night stands and drawers besides the bed, inspect them because they might be hiding in joints and cracks.
4. Wash the infested items such as clothes, sofa covers, bedding under extremely high temperatures of above 122 degrees Fahrenheit. They cannot withstand such high temperatures hence die. If you have a steam cleaner, point the nozzle directly to the bugs and spray for 10 minutes or more at a time.
5. Use a vacuum cleaner on your mattress and sofa to suction the eggs and any live bugs then burn the dirt collection bag.
6. Repair cracks and loose wall paper to get ride of their hiding spots.
7. The use of insecticides is highly effective. Ensure that all food stuff is covered and children are removed from the home during the process.
8. Spread some silica gel all around your home especially where the bugs hide. These will get stuck to their bodies and are hard to shake off. Eventually, the bugs will dehydrate and die.
9. Clean the house with tea tree oil as it is known to kill bedbugs. It is a safe alternative where small children are involved.
If your house is fully infested with bed bugs, you should hire professionals who are trained to deal with this particular situation. They will identify all the hiding spots and determine the best method to use. These experts are an ideal choice as they have effective insecticides that will leave your home bedbug free. Once your home has been rendered free from bedbugs, take measures that keep them away for good.